If you’ve met me, you know how I dress. Skinny jeans and baggy t-shirts and hoodies and slouchy hats and fingerless gloves and sneakers. Yes, I do have skirts, tunics, and other clothes, but I’m most comfortable in the things I listed so that’s what I wear most.
I don’t like short-shorts or tight-fitting shirts or tank tops so I don’t wear them. If you wear them that’s fine. That’s your choice and I would be a terrible human if I yelled at you for wearing what you want.
I don’t care if you’re ten and you want to wear tank tops and short-shorts, because that’s your choice! Sure, it’s not the one I would make, but I’m NOT you so I can’t tell you how to dress.
I hate when people freak out because OTHER PEOPLE wear things they don’t like. Just because a child is wearing something you wouldn’t have worn at that age doesn’t mean you get to freak out and say terrible things about their clothes, their morals, and the state of childhood today.
There are some things other girls my age wear that I would NEVER wear, but I don’t care that they wear this kind of thing because IT’S THEIR CHOICE.
I don’t care if you’re eleven and you like to wear short dresses and high heels. I wouldn’t have worn that at that age, but it’s your body so you should be able to put whatever you want on it.
I feel the same way about piercings and tattoos and hair. It doesn’t matter what people do with their own hair, their hair is not your hair so you don’t get a say in how they style it. I don’t care if you’re eleven and you have short hair or dyed hair, because IT’S YOUR HAIR. If you’re fourteen and have a bunch of piercings, that’s fine. It’s your body and if you feel comfortable getting piercings, that’s great. If you have a bunch of tattoos, that’s also cool.
I don’t judge people for what they wear, or what they do with their hair, or what piercing or tattoos they have. I judge them by how they treat others. Why can’t other people do the same thing?
No comments:
Post a Comment