I had a dream about a giant, seven foot tall, purple egg that appeared in the hallway outside my room. It was like a giant evil version of one of those pale purple eggs that you find in Easter egg hunts when you’re little. I know this sounds weird. Just go with it.
So in my dream I went downstairs and told my mom that a giant purple egg was sitting in the hallway. My mom wasn’t like, “Wait, what?” she was totally cool and was just like, “Oh yeah, that’s the purple egg of doom. It comes when people have anxiety and it stays outside their room until their anxiety is gone.”
I know that everything causes me anxiety, but a giant purple egg that can tell that I have anxiety would probably give me MORE anxiety. Way to go purple egg of doom!
So in my dream I lied to the purple egg of doom and I said that I was totally anxiety free and it just disappeared. Right in front of my eyes.
Here’s the catch-because there’s always a catch, even if it’s an evil purple egg-if you think about the egg, or talk about the egg, it comes back because it gets angry.
So it’s a giant purple egg that comes when you’re already a stressed mess and then comes back if you talk or think about it. And it’s mad because you thought about it.
This will not get rid of any anxiety. This will CAUSE anxiety. Who came up with this.
Oh yeah. I did.
…
I’m normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment